JOB TITLE: Mover/driver
REPORTS TO: Dispatcher; United Van Lines division manager.
BASIC JOB DUTIES:
- Work with fellow team members & customers, in a variety of settings.
- Work indoors & outdoors.
- Safely and effectively move furniture, office items, and more.
- Organize and clean equipment, including trucks.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent teamwork & customer service skills.
- Availability between 7 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday (occasional Saturdays).
- Ability to repeated lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to follow direction.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENT:
- A driver's license & a clear driving record (premium pay if able to drive our vehicles).
(1). Ensures that all customers receive exceptional service from their first contact to their last contact with Reynolds.
(2). Efficiently and safely moves furniture and other items.
(3). Maintains an excellent attendance record.
Full-time position ($14/hour during probationary and training period, premium pay for a clean driving record and/or CDL license). We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or drop off your resume at 725 E. Mifflin St., Madison, 53703. Please visit www.reynoldstransfer.com for more information about our company.