Wilde East Towne Honda is looking for talented individuals to join our award-winning sales team. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be driven to succeed and enjoy the challenges that come with commission sales.
JOB SUMMARY: Sells vehicles while achieving and maintaining appropriate levels of gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction.
COMPENSATION: Performance based compensation, based on customer service and sales goals.
- Experienced: $50,000 – $75,000
- Exceptional: $70,000 – $100,000+
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Understands the terminology of the automobile business and keeps abreast of changes in product technology, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Provides thorough product information and demonstration to all clients.
- Exhibits a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Works with managers to establish a personal income goals and devise strategies to meet all company and personal goals.
- Utilizes the CRM to follow-up with past, present and future clients.
- Attends weekly sales meetings and training.
- Maintains a professional business appearance.
- Assist in maintaining a balanced inventory on the lot.
- Transport cars to and from the storage location.
- Snow removal.
- Other tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be driven to succeed and enjoy exceeding the challenging request of clients.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy to enable efficient use of the Customer Relationship Management System.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Wisconsin motor vehicle driver license and clean driving record.
- Wisconsin Sales Representative License. (This can be obtained after being hired but is necessary prior to selling any automobile.)
- Work all scheduled shifts.
- Be on time for all shifts and appointments.
- Be flexible with client’s schedules.
- Every Saturday is required.
- Some evenings are required.
Job Type :Full-time position.
Required Experience: Automotive Sales Consultant 1 or more years
Required Education: High school or equivalent Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fluency in languages other than English a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free environment.