This spring, we are hiring a receptionist/assistant move coordinator. This position is a full-time, seasonal position with the opportunity to become permanent. Flexible start date (April or May) and paid training. $14/hour, with room for growth. Benefits offered if the position becomes permanent.
The Receptionist/Assistant Move Coordinator:
- Answers incoming phone calls for the entire company.
- Creates appropriate paperwork for United moves and services.
- Processes paperwork after the move is completed.
- Organizes and files paperwork.
- Works closely with the Move Coordinator to provide excellent customer service for United customers.
- Completes other administrative duties and projects as requested.
Essential job requirements include:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience with or ability to learn multi-line phone systems.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to stay on task for up to 10 hours.
- Experience with or ability to learn Google Applications, Trello and Microsoft Office suite.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new technology and processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer.