Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will play an integral part in the development and execution of effective marketing strategies, assist with project development & analyze the effectiveness of each project, and generate lists for target markets.
- Coordinate and implement communications, marketing, and advertising plans for internal, league, credit union and member customers that will support established strategic goals.
- Participate in identifying needs, objectives, and target audiences with product managers and communications managers.
- Coordinate and implement design, production, and distribution of materials for all marketing projects; including planning one’s own workload to achieve and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Provide direction on projects, ensure quality and accuracy of marketing activities internal project teams and stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and use effectiveness measures and analysis to capture and record results from each marketing initiative.
- Analyze projects and recommend promotional solutions to product managers for communication projects that are standalone (not part of a larger, strategic campaign.)
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing quality control procedures and standards used in the creation and distribution of CUNA's marketing initiatives.
- Generate lists for target markets based on criteria provided using a variety of sources.
- Guide messaging and copy development for adherence to marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or Public Relations required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in related role. Prior experience in a marketing department or advertising agency as an assistant account executive, or account coordinator a plus.
- Ability to establish and manage timelines, along with overall project management experience, would be considered advantageous.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and tight timeline driven department required.
- Understanding of budget, financial concepts and project management helpful.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: KN