Marketing & Administrative Assistant
Alvarado Real Estate Group is looking for a tech-savvy, marketing and administrative assistant to handle regular content creation, social media accounts, community outreach, assist in transaction coordinating and other admin tasks. We are looking for a part-time employee or who can commit about 10-30 hours a week with flexible scheduling. Our ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a high-energy, customer-centered environment. With an eye for design and attention to detail, this position requires a wide variety of skills. We are seeking someone who is already actively engaged in the Madison community and who is excited to share stories with our audience on various digital marketing channels.
Qualifications/skills that are required/preferred:
- Professional marketing and social media (Facebook and Instagram posting, boosting, ads and stories) experience
- Awesome communication skills
- Light graphic design with Canva/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience with content creation, writing and editing
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Demonstrates understanding and proficiency of PC platform and Windows OS including proficient use of Chrome as well as Microsoft and G-Suite products including G-mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Forms, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Experience in a real estate office, past sales, and/or marketing would be great but not required.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and ethical standards to handle sensitive and confidential information and interactions
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Managing and further developing company social media accounts
- Content creation writing, photos and graphics for blog and social media
- Assist with community outreach and using additional marketing channels to strengthen company’s business development plan
- Work with community sponsored events, client activities, direct mail/email campaigns, enhancing business to business relationships, and lead creation
- Work with agents in preparation for listing and marketing needs
- Assist agents with transaction coordinating as needed, including communication with all parties, scheduling, overseeing transaction compliance, and status tracking
- Work with lead conversion, sourcing and tracking
- Perform additional admin and marketing tasks as needed. Not limited to run errands, perform filing, copying, mailings, accounts receivable and payable tracking, office inventory, prepare client gifts, collect and track rental payments, and other admin tasks
- Provide general assistance to agents and staff
Alvarado Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an equitable environment for all employees where everyone is treated as a respected and valued member of the team. Offering $18-$22/hour depending on experience and skills. If you are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a letter of interest.