Express has openings for Material Handlers in Middleton on 1st & 2nd shift. This position is with a foam production manufacturing company.
- Moves foam padding (weighing up to 50 lbs) for wind-up & lamination
- Operates rolling machines and unrolls pad onto stacks for curing
- Rolls up and bags cured rolls, labels products
- Loads trucks with packaged product
- Maintains a safe & orderly work area, other duties, as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced/team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. frequently, as well as bend, stand, push and pull throughout the shift
- Previous material handling experience preferred
Rate of pay:
1st shift: $12.25/hr
2nd Shift: $13.25/hr
1st shift: Various1st shift schedules based on department
- M-Th, 3am-3pm (12 hour shifts) With OT as needed on Fridays
- M-F, 5:45am - 2:15pm (OT M-Saturday, 5am-3:30pm)
- M-F, 5am-end of production (working 10-14 hour days)
- M-Th, 3pm-3am (12 hour shifts) With OT as needed on Fridays
All openings are evaluation-hire. With successful completion of probationary period, associates are eligible for hire with the company.
Qualified candidates should submit application, or send resumes to Katrina.email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses