We have a great day shift Customer Service opportunity with our client in Middleton, an insurance administrator.
This is a great evaluation-hire opportunity with a company which offers excellent growth potential.
Specific duties include:
- Address participant inquiries in a positive, professional manner via telephone in a way that is meaningful and engaging
- Obtain and maintain current and ongoing product and regulation related knowledge at a level of proficiency to guide others and provide working knowledge
- Respond to incoming inquiries and tasks from other departments in a customer centric and professional manner
- Participate and contribute in scheduled team meetings
- Establish rapport and trust with all customers, ensuring a high quality and meaningful experience
- Safeguard confidentiality, privacy and security of organization and customer information
- Assist in the training and mentoring of new hires
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have 0-2 years of customer service experience along with excellent phone etiquette and strong active listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high stress, high phone volume atmosphere and the ability to adapt and respond readily to changing situations/multiple priorities in a fast paced, repetitive work atmosphere.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel is required.
- Previous experience in a call center environment and/or in the insurance industry preferred.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
Schedule: Monday-Friday day shift between 7am-5pm
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application, or send resumes to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses