Join the Honda Dealership, voted Dealer of the Year for the state of Wisconsin!
JOB SUMMARY: Drive and park vehicles on the lot and fill any holes in the perimeter. Clean and prepare vehicles for final delivery to the customer
- Ensure walkways are clear of snow and ice. In addition, you are responsible for salting the lot and walkway for the safety of our customers and employees. (Must be recorded in a snow log.)
- Inspect and clean show floor cars.
- Fill any holes in the perimeter before leaving every night.
- Keep the lot clean of cups, bottles and other trash.
- New and pre-owned cars must be parked and locked before leaving. Each vehicle must be physically checked to make sure all doors are locks.
- Clean up your work areas before leaving at the end of your shift.
- Apply Trident Protection Systems on the vehicle interior when required.
- Check in new Honda vehicles and inspect them for any issues.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Self-starter, able to work on their own, with little to no supervision.
- Knowledge of manual and automatic vehicles.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Madison, WI 53718
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- a valid Wisconsin Driver License