- We aspire to be the dealership of choice to fulfill our customers’ automotive needs.
- We will view customer satisfaction as our obligation, not merely our goal.
- We will strive to improve the value and convenience of doing business with us while maintaining a highly regarded image and reputation.
- We never compromise our integrity or that of our customer.
- We will be pro-active in all aspects of business and keep the fun involved with employees and customers.
JOB SUMMARY: Assists customers and Service Technicians, retail and wholesale customers by providing and ordering parts and accessories for Honda vehicles. Applicants must possess working knowledge of auto parts, good communication skills, computer proficiency, enjoy sales, and have a high commitment to customer service. The position involves taking orders ordered in via phone, computer and helping retail customers at a retail counter. Automotive knowledge and customer service experience are a plus. This is the perfect position for a car hobbyist.
- Assists customers in selecting requested parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner. As well as providing knowledge of companion part requirements.
- Answers phone calls, provide price quotes and other information.
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special orders have been received.
- Organizes orders making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Participates in all training programs that are made available.
- Keeps current on new products and product updates.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- $30,000.00-$40,000.00 per year.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with Reynolds.
- Fluency in languages other than English a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free environment.