Join the service team at Wilde East Towne Honda, voted 2017 “Best of Madison” for Auto Repair.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we have Service Advisor positions available. A qualified candidate must be able to multi-task while maintaining a professional, positive and polite attitude with our clients at all times.
Service Advisor candidates must have a thorough working knowledge of automotive repair, including, oil changes, lube, tires, brakes, and alignments. Wilde East Towne Honda services all makes and models. We have competitive pay plan, monthly bonuses, comprehensive paid training programs, health insurance, paid vacation and 401k.
Wilde East Towne Honda believes in creating a superior customer experience for our clients, our Service Advisors are an integral part of that experience.
Qualified candidates requirements: .
- 2 years of tire and/or auto service center experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Effectively recommend and sell maintenance and repairs on all makes and models.
- A strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude.
- Professional appearance.
- Drug-free .
- Team player.
About Wilde East Towne Honda:
- Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community
- Great facility and customer lounge to serve your clients.
- We provide a competitive pay plan with great incentives.
- Opportunity to service the hottest products on the market.
- Paid training and development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Madison, WI 53718
- High school or equivalent
- Automotive Service Advisor: 2 years
- Bi-lingual candidates encouraged
Required license or certification:
- valid driver license