WPS - Bring your Career to Light! Visit our website and apply today! We look forward to receiving your application soon!
The Sales Operation Coordinator provides support and assistance to the Community Solutions team and to provide rate quotations for new and existing groups/individuals, rates for renewal and benefit changes for existing Community rates products, and statistical reports on an as-needed basis.
Location: Madison, WI
Characteristics and Responsibilities
- Obtain information needed and create ACA/Community rated quote from agents and prospects assisting the quote process through completion.
- Analyze requests for quotations submitted by agents for completeness, accuracy, and reasonability. Follow up with agencies on any outstanding information to ensure timeliness of rate release.
- Answer inquiries from agents regarding participation requirements, benefit questions, procedural issues and status.
- Evaluate Comparability of existing benefit levels to available WPS benefit packages and notify agent with a written description of any deviations between the benefits available and those requested, including an explanation of why deviations were necessary.
- Create and maintain electronic data files and produces reports as required or requested by management. Review submissions of new business for completeness, obtain any missing information from agents, format and submit enrollments to underwriting.
- Create communication materials to be sent to agents or group leaders -i.e. enrollment kits, letters, memos, email, and newsletters.
- Take and place telephone, and electronic inquiries.
- Screen telephone calls and direct inquiries.
- Schedule appointments and meetings and arrange for transportation and facilities as needed.
- Screen, analyze, and categorize department or division head and other sales staff’s mail.
- Serve as a contact point between home office and the Account Executive in the gathering and preparation of information.
- Document procedures for respective duties and keep them updated.
- Establish and maintain filing system.
- Support and coordinate assistance with other areas within the Community/Employer Solutions Business Unit.
- Assist in maintaining Sales department databases.
- Order and maintain office supplies and written materials.
- Ensure the protection of company hardware, software, information and data by complying with corporate security requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- 2 or more years of experience in the insurance Industry
2 or more years post high school education; OR equivalent work-related experience
Current WI Health and Accident Insurance License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities