Latino Art Fair is Friday, October 7 at the Overture Center for the Arts. For the fourth year, local Latino and Latina artists will exhibit their work. The Art Fair is an initiative to showcase the richness of the Latino culture in Dane County and engage our community in celebrating our affinity for the arts.
Application Submission Deadline: Friday, July 29, 2016
The Latino Art Fair is juried and open to all Latino artists residing in Wisconsin and/or members of the Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County.
1. Complete registration.
2. Submit a short artist biography.
3. Submit three photos of artwork. No booth slides. Label photos with artists name and media. Photos will be kept on file and will not be returned. Hand-crafted arts only. No imports, commercial jewelry, kits, pre-molded ceramics or manufactured items. Limited edition prints up to #1,000 are acceptable. Items cannot include: commercial designs (branded motifs, college logos, etc.) Any artist is found to be unoriginal or inconsistent with their submitted pictures may be asked to leave the Art Fair.
4. All entries must be received/ postmarked by the application deadline of Friday, July 29, 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
5. Artists accepted through the jury process will receive an acceptance notice on which they will indicate whether or not they will participate. Acceptance letters will be sent.
6. Pay booth fee: $25. Do not send your payment until you have received your acceptance letter.
7. Artists are encouraged to sell their artwork and accept various forms of payment.